Monday, December 19, 2011

The kickstart

Good day everyone,

My name is Patrick Rhodes.  I'm 27 years old, and I'm currently attending UWF for Software Engineering.  My hobbies are currently playing board games, Magic: The Gathering, anything Japanese, listening to music, retro gaming, retro television and other mundane and nerdy things.  I have been back in the states for about half a year as this post is dated, approximately six months.  I've lived in Japan for almost two years.  I can honestly say that it was the best time of my life aside from work.  I was there on assignment in the United States Navy.  I can tell you all about it in another post, but right now I just need to break the ice.  There will be many more posts from this point on, consider this as an introduction for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment